1. GUEST STAYING OVER, NOTIFY THE OFFICE. The management reserves the right to refuse services to anyone, and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for the loss of money or valuables of any kind.
2. Campers must be quiet between hours of 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. and must respect the personal and property rights of others at all times.
3. Tents, trailers and camping equipment may be left unattended at owner’s risk.
4. NO campfires are permitted without the attendance of a parent at all times.
5. Charcoal grills are permitted, using briquettes, but all fires must be used with good sense. DO NOT use them when there is a strong wind. Start charcoal with lighter fluid only, douse thoroughly when through cooking and dump ashes in fireplace, NOT in the woods or around your campsite.
6. Pets are welcome here if they are well-behaved, restrained and kept with you at all times. They may not constitute a nuisance to your neighbors and must be walked away from campsites and places where campers may walk. See our dog rules on our website http://www.mainecoastcamping.com/rules.html for more information.
7. NO tree, bush and branch may be cut, chopped, broken or disfigured without direct permission from campground management and for a specific good reason.
8. Do not drive nails into trees or tables. Fasten any box or kitchen set-up with rope, to be removed when you leave.
9. Ditching is permitted with reluctance but ditches must be covered and properly leveled before your leave your site.
10. We expect that you will find your site clean and smooth when you arrive, and that you will leave it the same for the next family.
11. Refuse does not have to be separated but we do ask that you place it in the plastic bags, which are supplied.
12. We do not restrict travel to and from your campsite or the comfort stations but we do ask that noise be kept to a minimum when the hour is late.
13. We expect that you, as friends, guests and good campers, will help us to keep our area and facilities clean and attractive by being thoughtful and seeing that your children and guests know the proper conduct too.
14. No possession or discharging of firearms or other weapons is allowed. Including fireworks.
15. Your children are your responsibility anywhere on our premises or using any of our land and playground equipment.
16. We reserve the right to evict without prior notice anyone who, in our judgment, creates a disturbance or nuisance or annoys his neighbors. No repayment of fees will be made in the event of such an eviction.
17. Absolutely no stone throwing.
18. These rules are only common sense and have been made to protect you and make your stay here comfortable. Please help us by obeying them.
Thank you – THE MANAGEMENT