Sharp (Additional fees will be enforced for late departures)
1. ALL PATRONS AND GUESTS MUST REGISTER IN THE OFFICE FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES. The management reserves the right to refuse services to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for the loss of money, or valuables of any kind.
2. Campers must be quiet between hours of 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. and must respect the personal and property rights of others at all times.
3. Tents, trailers and camping equipment may be left unattended at owner’s risk. Sites are limited to 2 vehicles. Any additional vehicles can be parked across from the office, outside of the security gates, at no charge. No motorcycles, mopeds, or similar motorized recreational vehicles are allowed beyond the security gates at any time.
4. NO campfires are permitted without the attendance of an adult at all times.
5. Charcoal grills are permitted, using briquettes, but all fires must maintained using common sense. DO NOT build a fire when there is a strong wind. Start charcoal with lighter fluid only, douse thoroughly with water when through cooking, and dump ashes in fireplace, NOT in the woods, or around your campsite.
6. Pets are welcome here if they are well-behaved, restrained and kept with you at all times. They must not constitute a nuisance to your neighbors and must be walked away from other campsites and places where campers commonly walk. We have a more comprehensive set of rules in the Contact Us section of our website.
7. NO tree, bush, or branch may be cut, chopped, broken, or disfigured without direct permission from campground management.
7a. No firewood may be brought into the campground from outside the state of Maine by law (to control the spread of harmful insects). Firewood is available for purchase in the campground's office.
8. Do not drive nails into trees, or tables. Fasten any box, or kitchen set-up, with rope and remove the rope when you leave.
9. Ditching to allow water draining around a site is permitted with reluctance. Ditches must be filled and properly leveled before you leave your site.
10. You can expect that you will find your site clean and smooth when you arrive. Please leave it the same condition for the next family. Notify the office if your site does not meet these standards.
11. Trash does not have to be separated, but we do ask that you place it in plastic bags and deposit the bags in the dumpsters located throughout the campground.
12. We do not restrict travel to and from your campsite, or the restrooms, but we do ask that noise be kept to a minimum when the hour is late. Quiet time is 11:00 PM.
13. We expect that you, as friends, guests and good campers, will help us to keep our area and facilities clean and attractive by being thoughtful and seeing that your children and guests know the proper conduct also.
14. No possession, discharging of firearms, or other weapons is allowed, including fireworks.
15. Your children are your responsibility anywhere on our premises, including the restrooms, office and recreation hall, as well as around any playground equipment.
16. We reserve the right to evict without prior notice anyone who, in our judgment, creates a disturbance, nuisance, or annoyance to their neighbors. No repayment of fees will be made in the event of such an eviction.
17. Absolutely no stone throwing, or deliberate breaking of glass containers.
18. These rules are only common sense and have been made to protect you and make your stay here as comfortable as possible. Please help us by obeying them.
Thank you – THE MANAGEMENT